A fruity, floral combination of cranberries followed by orange and cinnamon with floral back notes of jasmine and lily on a base of sandalwood, cedar, musk, vanilla and sugar.
To best care for your candles, we recommend:
- Trim wicks to a ¼” before each light to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than three hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.